Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Results 261 to 270 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #261
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Make that 2.14 as of today...but I guess I should be posting this under the gas price thread eh?

    Last thing I bought? A pack of smokes and a cup of coffee, which spilled all over my pants when I made a right turn on my way to work this morning. It was very hot and now I smell like vanilla coffee.

  2. #262
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Believe it or not I actually paid $1.94 on Friday. I use Murphy's and it gives me 3 cents off per gallon.

  3. #263
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miz Pez [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , Sorry to hear 'bout your accident, But Can I smell you....Coz I love the smell of vanillia [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Did I Say That??? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #264
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear men do love the smell of vanilla [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 24, 2006 11:03 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  5. #265
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmmmmm cherry vanilla? Sounds good to me Rog...sniff away cap'n *eg*

  6. #266
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Not unlike Ella
    I am a fella
    who loves the smella
    cherry vanella!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #267
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah and a poet no less [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #268
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought some (terrible tasting) Tylanol Cough Syrup, Lemon & Honey for some hot tea. I'm trying to ease this sore throat [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  9. #269
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you are feeling a little bettter!!!

  10. #270
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That Tylanol wasn't any good, I would cough so hard I couldn't get my breath. I went and bought some Robotusin and after just a few doses, I'm starting to feel better. I don't guess I'm dyin' just yet [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •